Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
Obtaining Personal Information
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include your Social Security number, assets, retirement assets, transaction history, checking account information, purchase history, account balances, account transactions, and wire transfer instructions. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you open an account, provide account information, give us your contact information, make deposits or withdrawals from your account, make a wire transfer, tell us where to send the money, tell us who receives the money, show your government-issued ID, or show your driver’s license. We also collect your personal information from other companies.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
All financial companies need to share your personal information to run their everyday business. Below we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons WST Investment Trust chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
- For our everyday business purposes, such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus WST Investment Trust can share your personal information. You cannot limit this sharing.
- For our marketing purposes to offer products and services to you, WST Investment Trust does not share your personal information.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies WST Investment Trust does not share your personal information.
- For our affiliate’s everyday business purposes, information about your transactions and experiences are not shared by WST Investment Trust.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness is not shared by WST Investment Trust.
- For nonaffiliates to market to you, WST Investment Trust does not share your personal information.
Joint marketing is a formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. WST Investment Trust does not jointly market.
Affiliates are companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Wilbanks, Smith & Thomas Asset Management, LLC d/b/a WST Capital Management, the investment advisor to the WST Investment Trust, could be deemed an affiliate.
Nonaffiliates are companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. WST Investment Trust does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
For any questions concerning the sharing of your personal information, call 1-866-515-4626.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness, affiliates from using your information to market to you, and sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you. State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Procedures to Safeguard Private Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Our service providers are held accountable for adhering to strict policies and procedures to prevent any misuse of your nonpublic personal information.
This notice is being provided by the WST Investment Trust, Ultimus Fund Solutions, LLC (Administrator), and Foreside Fund Services, LLC (Distributor).